cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Help

Trouble creating a push-to-card payment card

betatestcard
New Contributor

Edit: Some more information to help- the card being inputted was a Visa Credit Card with an apartment number in the billing address. I've tried the address with both the apt number included and left out. 

Hey all! I'm a new Marqeta dev looking to use the Tokenization-as-a-Service feature to create and provision digital wallet tokens for existing debit and credit cards. However, I find that I am unable to add my payment cards as the push-to-card API generates this error upon submitting what I believe to be correct information:

{
"error_message": "Invalid or Wrong Card Information",
"error_code": "422131"
}

I've double-checked, and all the card info appears to be accurate. Does anyone know why this could be happening? I never requested beta access to anything(I'm a sandbox user until I validate that what I need to do works). Any help would be greatly appreciated! I'm super, super excited to begin using Marqeta in my product.
5 REPLIES 5

betatestcard
New Contributor

Also if this error generally never shows up unless the card info really is wrong, please let me know! That'll help reduce my debugging steps and let me try other cards. 

betatestcard
New Contributor

Nevermind--after reading the documentation on Tokenization-as-a-Service again, I realize that I don't need to use push-to-card. I'll be sure to update this post if any other issues crop up!

Tukat67
New Contributor

Greetings to all! New to Marqeta.I'd like to make use of the Tokenization-as-a-Service feature to establish and configure digital wallet tokens for existing credit and debit cards.futbolred.JPG

JulianMQ
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Tukat67 - if you're looking to learn more about how to use our Tokenization as a Service capabilities, this doc may be helpful: https://www.marqeta.com/docs/core-api/tokenization-as-a-service

If you'd like more information about how Marqeta can help, please fill out the contact us link on our marketing homepage and a member of our sales team will contact you to learn more about your needs.

Thanks!

Tukat67
New Contributor

I just realized that I don't need to use push-to-card after reading Tokenization-as-a-Service documentation again. In the event that any other issues arise, I will update this postSelección Colombia