cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Help

Crypto Card Issuance via my app ?

walshe
New Contributor

I have a crypto app/platform that custodies wallets for various registered users of/on my app.

Can someone tell me is its possible for me to use Marqueta API's to issue Marqeta crypto cards for my users from my app ?

6 REPLIES 6

jcook
Marqeta Staff
Marqeta Staff

Hi @walshe! Yes, we support crypto cards! Check out our site for a run down and let us know if you'd like to talk more about the capabilities. https://www.marqeta.com/payment-solutions/crypto-cards.

-Jess

walshe
New Contributor

thanks @jcook 

I know you support crypto cards - but what about the specific question I asked ? 

Hi @walshe apologies for not being more clear. Yes, you would use our API's to generate virtual or physical cards from your app for your users that can be provisioned into wallets. 

I hope this helps! Thank you.

walshe
New Contributor

Could you advise the best Marquta product to use if we are looking to do the following: - hold USDC on behalf of a user (no crypto trading) - Make USDC available to spend via a crypto debit card either as a prepaid card or JIT

Can you clarify how the crypto cashback rewards work? Is it something provided through Marqeta or does this need to provided by us? Note if it causes more complexity, we donโ€™t need to provide crypto rewards although it would be a nice to have.

Look forward to your response.

JulianMQ
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @walshe it sounds like you should speak with someone from our business development team. I'll send you a direct message to get the best contact info to have someone reach out to you. Thanks!

Hi,

Jumping back on this, how does the off-ramping work? Do we need to hold UDSC only, or does it work with other crypto tokens? How can we be sure we get the best rate during off-ramp?

Thank you!