cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Help

Supported font families with marqeta.bootstrap

Yoavapayem
New Contributor

Hello, i am using marqetajs 1.1.0. i'm trying to style the revealed data with font family: Space Grotesk and font family: Space Mono but it does not seem to work (both are google fonts). 

Is there a way to make them work? if not , is there a place to see all the supported font families?

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

ColeCallahan
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Yoavapayem, Community Manager here! 👋 Glad to have you join us here in the dev community. I reached out to our product support team to provide a response to your question. Will update this post once I hear back. If you have any other questions, feel free to post them here.

View solution in original post

Eric_Chi
Marqetan

Hey @Yoavapayem, The info displayed by marqetajs is delivered  through markup embedded in iframes. The problem is that when your application downloads a web font via style link or via css, it only applies to the outer parent site, not the site within the iframe which is not considered the same context. 
The only fonts that can be used for Marqeta.js are web-safe/system fonts that can be used on most/all browsers without download.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

ColeCallahan
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Yoavapayem, Community Manager here! 👋 Glad to have you join us here in the dev community. I reached out to our product support team to provide a response to your question. Will update this post once I hear back. If you have any other questions, feel free to post them here.

Eric_Chi
Marqetan

Hey @Yoavapayem, The info displayed by marqetajs is delivered  through markup embedded in iframes. The problem is that when your application downloads a web font via style link or via css, it only applies to the outer parent site, not the site within the iframe which is not considered the same context. 
The only fonts that can be used for Marqeta.js are web-safe/system fonts that can be used on most/all browsers without download.

Yoavapayem
New Contributor

Hi @ColeCallahan , @Eric_Chi , Thanks for the quick response !

Are you planning to add support for this in the future ?