cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Help

Use in Canada?

juliapak
New Contributor II

Can this product be used in Canada? I am from toronto and I am developing an app. I had considered using stripe, but i could not figure out if it was a good use case for designing a reward card program. Thanks!!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

ColeCallahan
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @juliapak . Community Manager here. Welcome to the Marqeta dev community. Glad to have you join us.

Here is our Global Expansion Solution sheet as reference, which highlights the regions and countries where Marqeta is available, considering, in beta, and in the kickoff stages. Let me know if you have any other questions.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

juliapak
New Contributor II

I think i figured it out. looks like its possible if shakepay uses this

ColeCallahan
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @juliapak . Community Manager here. Welcome to the Marqeta dev community. Glad to have you join us.

Here is our Global Expansion Solution sheet as reference, which highlights the regions and countries where Marqeta is available, considering, in beta, and in the kickoff stages. Let me know if you have any other questions.

thank you! What i am trying to build is a rewards card for coffee shops- kinda like what starbucks has where it is a reloadable card. I don't need a physical customer card, just a virtual card but has rewards program. Do you know anything about the design of such programs? Any good resources for me to read?