Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Help

Integration of PCI Compliance into React Native

dip_nesadiya
New Contributor II

Hi Community,

Can you help me out how we can configure marqeta.js to show cards details in react native. We have used Synctera to issue card and generating token from Synctera's API.

Thank you.

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

stacy_love
Marqeta Staff
Marqeta Staff

Hello!

Do you have a Marqeta representative assigned to your program? Unfortunately, Marqeta.js is not available in all environments. As stated in the tutorial:

This tutorial assumes you have already worked with Marqeta to enable Marqeta.js for your program.

Because this library is used to view sensitive card data (PII), we don't allow universal access to its features. Contact your Marqeta representative for more information.

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

Hey Stacy! Thank you for your reply. Actually we are using marqeta.js through Synctera platform. We are client of Synctera name as Otterz. So, we have used marqeta.js in frontend web app using ReactJS and configured successfully. But, I'm not able to configured it in Mobile App which is developed in React Native. React Native does not have direct support of HTMl/CSS so how can I implement it?

Thank you.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

stacy_love
Marqeta Staff
Marqeta Staff

Hello!

Do you have a Marqeta representative assigned to your program? Unfortunately, Marqeta.js is not available in all environments. As stated in the tutorial:

This tutorial assumes you have already worked with Marqeta to enable Marqeta.js for your program.

Because this library is used to view sensitive card data (PII), we don't allow universal access to its features. Contact your Marqeta representative for more information.

Hope this helps!

Hey Stacy! Thank you for your reply. Actually we are using marqeta.js through Synctera platform. We are client of Synctera name as Otterz. So, we have used marqeta.js in frontend web app using ReactJS and configured successfully. But, I'm not able to configured it in Mobile App which is developed in React Native. React Native does not have direct support of HTMl/CSS so how can I implement it?

Thank you.

manvi
New Contributor

Hello!
I'm glad that you were able to configure marqeta.js in frontend web app using ReactJS successfully .Unfortunately, we don’t support mobile sdk right now and you’ll have to render a webview in your mobile app to use marqeta.js and display PAN. We are working to support mobile app in 2024.

Thank you.

dip_nesadiya
New Contributor II

Hello!

Thank you for responding me.  Actually I've tried with Webview in mobile app but not able to render marqeta.js. So, can you help me out with technical support?

Thank you.