Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Help

Crypto payment App - no answer from the team

Deniscartin
New Contributor

Hello!

We're developing a solution for our users to spend their crypto assets with their card.

We finished the integration in Sandbox, we would like to start to configure all the JIT from the crypto wallet. We tried to Contact multiple times in the past 3 weeks the team, but we still have no answer. 

Is possible to have a conversation with someone from the team? 

Best,
Denis

4 REPLIES 4

reneemq
Community Manager
Community Manager

hi @Deniscartin  - I have reached out to our Sales Team.  Someone should be reaching out shortly.  Thanks for your patience. 

Hey Reneemq,

how long does it take to get contacted? After your answer we still got no contacts from the team.

We are stopped in development because of this. Hope to get contacted soon

Best,

Denis

Deniscartin
New Contributor

Hey,

We are still waiting for the answer from the team, we would like to know when we'll be contacted because we need to finish our development.

Please, if you have a support area, you are supposed to answer, because we lost 3 weeks of our time in integration without anyone from the Marqeta team answering.

If we will not receive any answer in 48h, will change provider. 

Best regards,
Denis

Mrugly
New Contributor

hello Denis,

We are also developing our own crypto debit card program and we are still considering using Marqeta as a partner. Would be happy to speak with you and discuss development as well as licensing as we still exploring diffrent option. If you can please reach out to me via email i would appreciate that. isaac.okeke@yandex.com