Did you mean: 
Help

Integration inquiry

Integration inquiry

bobhunter
New Contributor

Hello there,

I hope this email finds you well.

We recently visited  your website and we are interested in partnering with you. We have filled out the form last 01/02 but no one has contacted us yet.

Let me give you a little background of our company:

For context, this entire project is for integration with MyBusinessCredit.com, a pre-launch fintech platform.

We are looking to serve Small to Medium Enterprises in the United States.

Our primary competitor is Nav, and we wish to offer the same banking and credit services they offer, plus more. Primarily, this includes business checking, savings, and lending products.

Our platform focuses on helping business owners develop their business's financial profiles, which also includes establishing and maintaining a healthy banking history. By offering banking services within the platform, we can help our user base better manage this aspect of their overall financial health.

We already have contracts for API integrations with all of the personal credit bureaus, as well as Experian and Equifax for the business credit data. Support for banking data fits right into our long-term service offering, giving users a true one-stop-shop experience for their business funding journey.

Our CEO, Bob Hunter, would be delighted to set up a meeting with you to discuss this opportunity further. 

Hope we can hear from you soon.
1 REPLY 1

reneemq
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @bobhunter .  Thanks for this post.  I will reach out to sales on your behalf.  Stay tuned and have a great day.