Did you mean: 
Help

Trying to contact you no response

Trying to contact you no response

Abdulaziz
New Contributor

Dear Marqeta,

I hope this message finds you well.

My name is Abdulaziz  , and I am a co partner with a chop Dawg apps company for payment processing services through point of sale devices project. Through my extensive travel and shopping experiences, I have identified a significant gap in point-of-sale (POS) systems, which are primarily designed for in-person transactions and lack the capability to accept payments from outside sources.

I have developed a comprehensive solution that addresses this critical need, enabling remote payments and facilitating a wide range of scenarios, such as a father paying for his son's purchases while the son is shipping the goods. My solution is meticulously designed to address the limitations of current POS devices, offering unparalleled flexibility and convenience.

I am writing to you today to seek your guidance and support in providing us with services to bring  my innovative solution to life. I believe that your company has the infrastructure, is the ideal partner to help me realize the full potential of my venture. Your expertise in the fintech sector and your commitment to empowering transformative ideas make the perfect fit for my aspirations.

I would be honored to have the opportunity to discuss my solution in more detail and explore the possibilities of collaboration with you. Please let me know if you are available for a reaching in the coming weeks.

Thank you for considering my request. I eagerly await your response.

My contacts 

aziz-jamhor@hotmail.com

what’s app 

+966509994905

Sincerely,

Abdulaziz 

1 REPLY 1

reneemq
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Abdulaziz .  Thank you for this post.  I will reach out to sales on your behalf.  Stay tuned and have a great day.