March 28, 2024
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Help

Participate in user research sessions for Simulations API ⌛️Limited Spots Available

Participate in user research sessions for Simulations API ⌛️Limited Spots Available

jmoschou
Marqeta Staff
Marqeta Staff

Hello developers!

I'm James Moschou, product manager for the Simulations API at Marqeta. I know many of you would like the ability to test more kinds of transaction types and scenarios in your sandbox.

I would like to invite members of this community to participate in some upcoming user research sessions for the Simulations API taking place in the 3rd week of September. We've got limited spots available so make sure to claim your spot by indicating in this thread. 

By participating, you’ll get:

The opportunity the shape the direction of the Simulations API.
💸An Amazon gift card valued at 50 USD.

If you’re interested, please let me know here by 27 August so we can get in touch with you.

Thank you!

James Moschou

Senior Product Manager, Developer Tooling

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

jmoschou
Marqeta Staff
Marqeta Staff

Hey everyone,

Thank you to all who replied to this thread. I'm going to close this now as we're approaching the limit on available slots. But please keep an eye out for more updates and opportunities to participate in future user research sessions!

View solution in original post

18 REPLIES 18

gmonasterios
New Contributor

interested

Awesome @gmonasterios - we've added you to the list. You should hear from the team early next week to schedule the session. Thanks!

Great to hear @gmonasterios !

patbanya
New Contributor

Count me in.

Wonderful @patbanya ! You should hear from us early next week.

Arvind
New Contributor III

I will be happy to help.

Ricardo
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @Arvind! Great to hear - keep an eye out for an update from the team early next week. Thanks for helping us out!

jsangoua
New Contributor

Interested !

Hi @jsangoua we'll add you to the list and get in touch next week, thanks!

johncyril
New Contributor

Happy to contribute

Thanks @johncyril  we'll add you to the list. You'll hear from us next week.

robin_degu
New Contributor

Awesome! Would love to come and play 🎲🎮

Hey @robin_degu you'll hear from us next week, thanks!

alphaseeker
New Contributor

Interested

Hey @alphaseeker thank you, you'll hear back from us next week!

bsbtb
New Contributor

I am interested

Hey @bsbtb you'll hear back from us next week, thank you!

jmoschou
Marqeta Staff
Marqeta Staff

Hey everyone,

Thank you to all who replied to this thread. I'm going to close this now as we're approaching the limit on available slots. But please keep an eye out for more updates and opportunities to participate in future user research sessions!