Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Help

Last resort: Content Security Policy issue

Last resort: Content Security Policy issue

assertiverox
New Contributor

Hi community 👋 this is a last resort shout for help! I am an end user of Microsoft 365 and encountering a billing issue that they refuse to solve.

The issue is with the iframe for authenticating a Mastercard.  The content is being blocked due a Content Security Policy refusal for “https://authentication-acs.marqeta.com/

This is presenting a content refused blocked iframe on multiple browsers and the issue is repeated across mobile devices too.

Do you believe this issue is with Microsoft 365 and their content policies or with the authentication iframe content policies?

Thank you in advance, I appreciate this is a developers form and I am not a developer 😔

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

There doesn't appear to be any outages on our end. Glad it's working for you now!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

twalson
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi! Welcome into the Community and thank you for your question. We will look into this on our end and see if there is any outage or error that we can see. If this problem has just been as of today, please note that there are widespread AWS outages that may be impacting many different services. 

- Tyler

assertiverox
New Contributor

Hi Tyler,

It hadn’t been working for the past 3 days (since I first tried), however, after trying again today the verification screen did load this time and I was able to complete the transaction.

Do let me know if you found anything but it is working now. Thank you

There doesn't appear to be any outages on our end. Glad it's working for you now!