Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Help

DiVA Data Analytics API and data dictionary

DiVA Data Analytics API and data dictionary

pb-cons
New Contributor III

I'm evaluating the Marqeta platform as a potential card processing partner. The company that I'm working for has an analytics team that's pretty excited about what they can get out of the Marqeta Data Analytics API (DiVA).

I would like to be able to share the data dictionary mentioned here. I've tried to grab that using my sandbox credentials and am so far unsuccessful.

It looks like I can't play with DiVA with sandbox credentials. This would be great, but isn't an immediate need, however if I could obtain the data dictionary that would be a great start.

Questions:

• Am I correct in assuming that Marqeta sandbox users are unable to access the DiVA endpoints?
  • Can someone supply me with the DiVA data dictionary outside of the DiVA API?

Thanks for any help, Marqeta API is awesome, and I was really impressed that Marqeta is providing an analytics-specific API.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Ricardo
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @pb-cons, you are correct there currently is no DiVA API Sandbox environment available yet.  However, I am working on getting you the data dictionary - should have that for you today. Thanks for reaching out and let me know if there is anything else we can help with. 

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Ricardo
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @pb-cons, you are correct there currently is no DiVA API Sandbox environment available yet.  However, I am working on getting you the data dictionary - should have that for you today. Thanks for reaching out and let me know if there is anything else we can help with. 

Ricardo
Community Manager
Community Manager

Just sent it over. Let me know if the link works for you. @pb-cons 

pb-cons
New Contributor III

Ricardo I have the data dictionary: looks good. Thanks for the help.

Are there plans to make a DiVA sandbox available? Any idea on a timeline?

Thanks again.

Ricardo
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @pb-cons, thanks for your patience as I looked into this. Right now, we do not have anything roadmapped for this effort as it has been very rarely requested.  However, I've submitted this as a formal request to the product team who have acknowledged it as it is a great input for future prioritization. I will keep you updated on this. 

pb-cons
New Contributor III

Hey thanks for getting back to me on this @Ricardo, it makes sense.

John06smith
New Contributor

Advanced analytics platform will generally have self serve data prep, self serve data visulisation and predictive capabilities built in one way or other. These are generally blurring definitions, and may vary from solution to solution, BTW. Analytics