cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Help

Marqeta charges

contact2ranjeet
New Contributor

Hello, i am planning to start prepaid card business, could you please tell me how much marqeta charge for api , and any other charges ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

ColeCallahan
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello, @contact2ranjeet . Community Manager here. Thank you for posting your question here in the Marqeta Dev Community. Glad to have you join us.

Marqeta does not charge for API calls. However, we typically need to get more information about the project and the scope of services needed from us to be able to provide pricing. If you would like to explore using Marqeta's platform, we would be happy to connect you with a member of our Business Development team. 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

ColeCallahan
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello, @contact2ranjeet . Community Manager here. Thank you for posting your question here in the Marqeta Dev Community. Glad to have you join us.

Marqeta does not charge for API calls. However, we typically need to get more information about the project and the scope of services needed from us to be able to provide pricing. If you would like to explore using Marqeta's platform, we would be happy to connect you with a member of our Business Development team. 

Thank you for your reply, 

how can I contact with Marqeta business development team 

ColeCallahan
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @contact2ranjeet , I will message you directly to connect you with the proper team member.